K&A Golf Pvt. Ltd is a partnership firm launched in 2008 by two golf professionals, Anitya Chand and Karan Bindra. It was created to enter into the field of golf academies and golf in schools, retail, event management and to provide consultancy to various corporate clients, golf clubs and associations in golf related matters.
The company linked up with the DLF and Gary Player Design teams during construction of the Gary Player design golf course at the DLF Golf & Country Club, Gurgaon (2010-2015) It works closely on golf related matters with the Women’s Golf Association of India, the Indian Golf Union, the National Golf Academy of India and the Indian Golf Industry Association.
The company liaises with various clubs in matters of golf operations and undertakes management of approximately 35-40 golf events per year across India, in juniors, amateurs, ladies, professionals and corporate categories.
Corporate clients include DLF, Hero MotoCorp, BMW, Lufthansa, KLM-Air France, Coca-Cola, Pernod Ricard among others.
Projects undertaken by the company
- Managing the DLF Golf Academy, DLF Golf & Country Club, Gurgaon (2003-present). Running the largest and most successful junior program in the country
- Managing the DLF Golf Pro shop, DLF Golf & Country Club, Gurgaon (2005-present)
- Consulting and managing all golf events at the DLF Golf & Country Club, Gurgaon (2003-present)
- Managing the administration of the National Golf Academy of India under agreement with the Indian Golf Union (2012-present)
- Managed the Oxford Golf Academy, Oxford Golf & Country Club, Pune (2013-2016)
- Managed the Oxford Golf Pro Shop, Oxford Golf & Country Club, Pune (2013-2016)
- Managed the Junior Golf Program at the Hyderabad Golf Club, Hyderabad (2014-2016)
- Managing the Hero Women’s Indian Open, a Ladies European Tour event (2008-present)
- Managing the BMW Golf Cup International events, 18 events per year (2010-present)